anyone here interested in Note 3?

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by ivysee, Oct 12, 2013.

1. ivysee macrumors newbie

Note3's big screen is cool! My previous phones are all apple, so i'm got a different platform then Note 3(will arrive tommorow) comes out with big screen and removable battery! I think it is good cuz the non-removable battery of iPhones is the only downside for me:'(...Actually I am those play games a lot. Even though the Samsung Note3’s battery seems not very shabby, i think there are still some users sometimes out there burn through its battery supply soon like me?.So I searched on google/amazon/ebay, found some OEM battery and another extend battery named MPJ but need pre-order and it seems be shipped out on Oct.16….anyone have advice? Whether I should buy the OEM(cheaper) or MPJ (looks much better /4500mAh and 8500mAh available)?

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

I'd wait and actually see how you get on with the battery as is.

And we have a giant Note 3 thread that this could have been asked in. ;)

3. knighthorus macrumors newbie

don't u think the screen is huge? i guess the bigger screen may drain the power soon also. I think it would be wise to have a backup battery.

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Re. Screen size; You get surprisingly used to it very quickly and Re. Battery; I can get 2 days charge out of mine with around 6 hours screen on time.

I've never had a phablet and actually thought the HTC ONE and S4 I had previously were both big and at times awkward to use. Yet very strangely I find the ergonomics and screen size on the Note 3 great. Typing is easier and more accurate.

When I go back to the iPhone 5 it feels wrong now somehow. Like I've landed in Lilliput and been handed a phone to call home.