Anyone here use a ilevel??Do you like it?Can you post a pic?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jjahshik32, Mar 23, 2008.

1. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

I'm curious if anyone in here use their ilevel with their 15" or 17" mbp and do you like it, is it worth buying?? Also if you can post some pictures I'd appreciate it!!

This is from griffin, "elevator," anyone use this one??

[​IMG]

[​IMG] and this is the ilevel, it has like a little lever you pull to adjust the screen up and down... is that useful???

[​IMG] and this is the mstand.. hmm dont know which one!!

2. dingster1 macrumors regular

I personally like the look of the Elevator better. I'm using a cheapie Targus plastic stand now on my dying HP and will get the Elevator when I get my MBP.

3. malffred macrumors newbie

I just got the mStand and absolutely love it. It is beautifully designed and looks like it was made by apple, matches my MBP perfectly.

I've read some reviews on that Griffin (on Amazon) and was reading many people saying their laptops were SLIDING OFF IT AND SLAMMING ON THE FLOOR! Pretty crazy, but I have never used it so I can't say personally. But I can say the mStand was worth every penny, it is solid.

There is one design flaw in the mStand I've seen so far, the little cable management hole in the back isn't big enough for a standard DVI cable to fit through. Dunno how they could've made that mistake... :eek: