Anyone in New Hampshire? Need advice on finding 3G iPhone...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by macfaninpdx, Jul 17, 2008.

1. macfaninpdx macrumors regular

My brother will be arriving in NH on Friday night. He needs an 16GB 3G iPhone, but can't find one at any AT&T store near where he lives in CA (no Apple stores nearby either), so he will try to buy one in NH. According to the Apple store online, the Salem store did have availability this morning.

Does anyone know what the buying situation is like at that store? Are there lines? Do they sell out quick? Do they have a reasonable amount of 16GB in stock?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

2. mdgolom macrumors 6502

Best thing to do is call the store and ask them. They'll generally tell you if they have and and the status of any lines.

3. Runamuck macrumors newbie

Hello,

I purchased my iPhone 3G from this store on release day. They're your typical Apple store. Nice folk, who will hook you up!

4. aross99 macrumors 68000

aross99

I suggest calling also. I found that the stores were running out of stock during the day, so you couldn't count on the results from the web page from the day before.

You can use this link to find the phone number for the stores in your area:

http://www.apple.com/retail/

As of tonight (07-17-08), it shows all three models in stock at the Salem/Rockingham store...

5. tdhurst macrumors 68040

tdhurst

uh...

Needs an iPhone? Are there lines? Have you been ON the internet the past few days?