Anyone in SoCal seen adapters in an Apple Store?

Ntombi

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 1, 2008
Bostonian exiled in SoCal
I see from a few other threads that people are reporting that they have been able to buy Lightning to 30 pin adapters in their local Apple Store. I have called a few around me with no luck. At this point, I'd be willing to drive a bit to get my hands on one.

Help me out here, tell me where you've seen any in stock.

EcuadorianMami

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2011
Somehwere in Los Angeles
I see from a few other threads that people are reporting that they have been able to buy Lightning to 30 pin adapters in their local Apple Store. I have called a few around me with no luck. At this point, I'd be willing to drive a bit to get my hands on one.

Help me out here, tell me where you've seen any in stock.
pasadena and sherman oaks is what i saw...call them? Possibly the grove as well?

Ntombi

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 1, 2008
On hold, thanks! Keep them coming, please.

UPDATE: No luck at Cerritos, Manhattan Village, Fashion Island, or South Coast Plaza, on hold with Pasadena.

Last edited:

Ntombi

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 1, 2008
Are you talking about the cables, or the adapters? I'm talking about the adapters, the ones that look like this:

or

NOT the charging cables. Has anyone seen the adapters around?

I've now spent two hours on the phone with several stores, and none has said that they even had them at one point. :( They're all telling me October, even though there have been some posters that claimed to have bought both adapters and cables.