Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thenumbersrbad

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2008
42mm SS Classic Buckle

Ordered around 2:20 am Central time

No charges and still in Processing

4/24-5/8 window and I'm losing hope fast

MikeCronin

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
NJ
Yep, 42mm SS with Milanese loop. Ordered at 3:05 AM EST. No charges to my card and my order is still hanging on "processing."

Cory Bauer

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2003
I understand your frustration but there should be no surprises for people complaining their status shows processing. It's expected delivery date extends to 5/8. If it's 5/7 and you still don't have a change in status, then I say you have every right to be upset.

It has been reported that there were 1 million orders on the first day. You can imagine there are quite a bit of people that probably got their order in prior to whoever is complaining their status has changed.
I'm not really frustrated, nor is it that big of a deal to me if I don't get the watch on release day. Would it be nice? Sure! But the reason I ordered immediately wasn't because I had to have it release day, but rather because I knew it'd be a 2-3 month wait to get one if a person didn't order at midnight.

What I do feel however is that Apple has some serious issues to contend with if they couldn't come up with at least 6 minutes worth of stock for a product that appeared hardware-locked 8 months ago. Ten million people got an iPhone 6/6 Plus over the release weekend - if Apple can't build 1 million watches for release day, then they've got problems.

cwagz

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2015
Salt Lake City, UT
Yep!

42mm SG black sports band email confirm 12:03:25 still processing
42mm SS black sports band email confirm 12:04:25 still processing

I am in Utah.

Jason83

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2014
PA, USA
42mm SS ML, 3:04am EST email, destination central PA, 4/24 delivery window... still....... processing.......... ugh. :(

I've never been more bummed to NOT have 740 bucks removed from my checking account!

GizmoDVD

macrumors 68030
Oct 11, 2008
SoCal
Apparently iCloud deleted e-mail messages after 7 days so I have no idea what my order window was. Just awesome.

LxTxNx

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2007
Given the fact I'm in the same state,area with the same exact order time and same exact watch,I think you'll be fine. My money has been taken and my order has been bumped to "preparing To ship" as of yesterday.
There's another forum member with the same info as me and he's from our area and his status has been bumped to the same as mine. Again,I can't promise anything,but personally I think you're ok.

Watch Model: 42MM Stainless Steel/Classic leather Band
Pre-order time: 4/10 12:02AM PST.
Email Confirmation: 12:02AM PST.
Estimated Delivery Times:4/24-5/08
Mood: Anxious

Thanks Mike for your response. But I'm going to preoccupy myself with other things rather than refreshing the Apple website million times again today

MikeCronin

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
NJ
42mm SS ML, 3:04am EST email, destination central PA, 4/24 delivery window... still....... processing.......... ugh. :(

I've never been more bummed to NOT have 740 bucks removed from my checking account!

Same Watch, except mine was at 3:05 AM.

Stuck at processing without any charge. Like, APPLE, I GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TAKE $747! JEEZ TAKE IT ALREADY!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.