Anyone install IOS7 Beta3 on an Ipad Mini? How does it run compared to Beta2?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Lcluvinlife, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Lcluvinlife macrumors newbie

I thought Beta2 was awful on the Ipad Mini. Made everything slower, animations were jerky, overall experience wasn't good so I went back to IOS6. Now with IOS7 Beta3 I'm wondering if anyone installed this on their ipad mini. If so how's it running compared to Beta2?

2. azentropy macrumors 68000

azentropy

So far much better, and looks a ton better two with the better/thicker fonts throughout. However the title/status bar font is still too small IMO. It is fine on the lock screen, but too small elsewhere. Seems more responsive, but only really have been able to work with it 10-15 minutes.

3. Unhyper macrumors regular

Unhyper

Another Mini user here, and my experience is a lot, lot better too. I installed fresh and as a new iPad, however. I had gone back to iOS 6 too because of the horrible lag in the previous beta. I was hoping they'd improve the performance in this beta, because 7 just looks so good on the Mini. So far so good, a very fluid experience!

4. Jab00 macrumors regular

So so soooo much better on my mini! Haven't had any crashes (yet) the lock screen is actually rotating like it should and not getting stuck in weird places... overall a very good update for us mini owners!

5. bmwjeff macrumors newbie

installed it on mine..no crashes yet.. BUT its way to early to tell lol! I have it on my ip5 and it seems to be pretty smooth on it!

6. Decimotox macrumors 6502a

Oh so much better. Much smoother. Animations are a lot better and Safari is much quicker. I'm so glad for the update lol

----------

My keyboard also doesn't lag, especially in Safari

7. batting1000 macrumors 604

8. austinguy23 macrumors 6502a

Hmm....I'll give beta 3 a shot on mine. I had to revert to iOS 6 after beta 2 kept crashing.

9. mototriu macrumors member

A little better performance wise although oddly enough, it feels as if my iPhone 4s is a lot snappier even though they have the same processor.