Anyone install Siri Mic Colors? Siri not working....

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by entraik, Jan 22, 2012.

1. entraik Suspended

I just installed the green Siri mic, and it changed my color from purple. I decided i wanted to go back to purple but when i uninstalled the green color from cydia, it got rid of the siri mic altogether. When I try to use Siri it shows no mic n freezes goes to safe mode. Anyone have this issue, and find a fix for it?

2. ThHeartlessHero macrumors member

How does it change the color, is it a setting you enable or does just installing it change it? If the first, have you tried to reinstall the package from Cydia, disable the color change or default color and uninstall? If the latter, does respring or a reset (home+power) fix it?

3. entraik thread starter Suspended

It just installa to change it. I tried both a reset and respring but still the same. Only way i can fix it is by installing the ones of cydia but i want the original one back... :/

4. entraik thread starter Suspended

bump any idea on how i can get my original purple siri mic back??

5. entraik thread starter Suspended

forget it.. I'm jus formatting my entire phone again. it seems to be an issue with the 1.01 version. don't install it guys. it overrides the original siri (purple color)

6. naixed macrumors member

Yea... I am in the same boat. I changed my siri mic to red, then uninstalled it. Now when I go to activate siri it beeps but no mic is present, and it spin wheels and reboots in safe mode.

I've tried powering down and disable/enable siri. Nothing works.

7. rman726 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Thanks for the warning. I am just going to stick with my green one and wont try to uninstall lol.

8. naixed macrumors member

You can just reinstall any other available colors and siri will be right back.

These colors suck. The default purple is vibrant and not washed out like the ones on this repo.

If anyone knows how to get the default purple back please post. Thanks!

9. Eb534 macrumors newbie

Same thing happened to me... But I just figured out a solution

Decided to check into files posted online that copied the siri interface onto non-4s devices, and got my old purple mic back

Download and extract this folder from my dropbox: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24464302/SpringBoard_Assistant_pics.zip
    then, SSH into your iphone, and copy all of its contents into System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app and respring your device

whatever youre missing file-wise should be patched now

10. labman macrumors 604

labman

I'm using Siri Mic Colors rainbow no issues so far activated though winterboard!

11. kitkatherine macrumors newbie

i did this and it worked :) just was hoping you could help me out here... on the siri screen half has the apple default background art for siri but the bottom half is blank, just plain black. can u help me fix this issue? thanks!
    Uploaded pics of my issue below :)

Attached Files:

12. MastahRiz macrumors 6502

Siri mic colors work perfectly for me. All I do to turn it on/off is toggle it in Winterboard themes. Maybe it's an updated version than the one you guys tried originally.