Anyone Installed FCS 2 on their Macbook?

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by TaKashMoney, Jun 10, 2007.

1. TaKashMoney macrumors 6502

Ive read about benchmarks regarding the old version of FCS on a macbook but has anyone tried to install the latests suite? Will it prevent you from installing?

2. lorductape macrumors 6502

lorductape

i've got a black macbook, top of the line, bought it a few days ago along with fcp2 and aperature and it all works fine, but motion 3 and color do run very slow.

3. Peel macrumors 6502a

Peel

I have it installed on my C2D BlackBook. FCP, LiveType, Soundtrack Pro, and Motion all run fine for me. Color however doesn't seem to want to display the imported clips. persumably this is due to the integrated graphics card in the MacBook. Also, as the screen is smaller on the MacBook than the Apple quoted minimum size, some of the buttons overlap, or are forshortened so that you can't read what the button is for. So, other than Color work, I'd say that its very usable on a MacBook.

4. TaKashMoney thread starter macrumors 6502

5. felipeviegas macrumors newbie

How??

Peel,

Did you changed anything so you could run Final Cut Pro or did you just install te suite??? I can run all app except Final Cut Pro and Compressor. Both crashes after opening the windows on screen.

Thanks for any help.

6. felipeviegas macrumors newbie

Better now...

Ok... I reinstalled my Mac and all the applications and now my Compressor works, but Final Cut Pro still don't.

Any help?!

Thanks.