Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mad101daN

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
Just downloaded and installed fine on my MBP.

Now I want to do the same on my iMac. In the App store it is not appearing under purchases. If I find the app on the app store it shows the price and clicking on it changes it to BUY APP.

Obviously I don't want to pay twice for this.

Can anyone else see their purchase on a 2nd machine yet?

osu2317

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2011
Just downloaded and installed fine on my MBP.

Now I want to do the same on my iMac. In the App store it is not appearing under purchases. If I find the app on the app store it shows the price and clicking on it changes it to BUY APP.

Obviously I don't want to pay twice for this.

Can anyone else see their purchase on a 2nd machine yet?

i had no issue seeing my purchase on my MBP after i installed on iMac

Mad101daN

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
Okay, thanks let me know that I guess I'll just wait for a little bit and see if it turns up.

mwhities

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2011
Mississippi
I downloaded ML on my Macbook here at work then screenshared to my MacMini at the house. I loaded the App store and started the download.

Shouldn't have an issue installing it there. I'll find out tonight after work.

Andrew.s

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2007
Inland Empire
Installed on my iMac, installing on my MacBook Pro then going for my second iMac later tonight. No problems here. It shouldn't show the price again though. It should just say "Download." I believe I've had this problem with a normal app once before and I think I just gave it a bit of time and it sorted itself out eventually.

mmomega

macrumors demi-god
Dec 30, 2009
DFW, TX
Installed on 5 Macs at home so far, it shows up in the app store for any computer logged into my account.

No problems so far.

nlkccom

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2008
I qualify for the free ML upgrade with the RMBP. Is it possible to download ML and use that on my MBA 2011 in addition to the RMBP?

Andrew.s

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2007
Inland Empire
I qualify for the free ML upgrade with the RMBP. Is it possible to download ML and use that on my MBA 2011 in addition to the RMBP?

You can use ML on any of your authorized devices (up to 5). Just sign in to the App Store on that device and go to purchases and re-download it.

Mad101daN

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
Turns out it was hidden.

To unhide it, Click on Store menu, then View my Account.

After you enter your password, there is the option to show hidden purchases.

Not quite sure what you can buy on the App store that you might want to hide.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.