Anyone know a good case to keep out dust?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by RobbRock, Sep 16, 2008.

1. RobbRock macrumors member

RobbRock

I currently have a black Agent 18 case and was wondering if anyone knows of a case that can maybe help avoid a lot of the dust that gets inside the phone

Thanks

2. Opie macrumors 6502a

Opie

Get a BodyGuard shied. With a clean install it is barely noticeable. Then get a Switcheasy Neo for the case. Works great and protects my baby.

3. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I use best skin ever on back and a capsule neo. Dust is now a non issue.

4. slapppy macrumors 65816

5. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

check out carlos on youtube.com/user/itsmemorphious he has so many reviews of cases its not even funny. I like the Capsule Rebel, dont have it yet, waiting on my invisible shield to get a little older. Whats cool about carlos is if you subscribe to his videos, and post comments a lot he does giveaways so you might get lucky and win a case. CHECK IT OUT!

6. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

7. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

I know I often find myself getting angry when I dont see a new video up lol! I am constantly checking Youtube now, just to see carlos' videos. I started watching Seans (ayobonus) too but they aren't as cool as Carlos'.

8. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I'm always checking for his new vids too. I usually watch them on lunch. Dude has a great personality and is into what he is doing. Good stuff.

9. docprego macrumors 65816

I totally agree, Carlos is the king of iPhone case reviews. I find him to be hysterical too. Sean is cool too but lacks a lot of the presentation flair that Carlos has.

It is amazing how companies are sending him box loads of cases for free now. I am glad for him, he must have been spending a fortune keeping us entertained prior to that.

10. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I know it may taint is review integrity but I think Switcheasy should market a new case and have Carlos design or input some of his preferences into a new "bad ass" Rebel or something.

11. RobbRock thread starter macrumors member

RobbRock

Just watched his videos for the first time he does a great job

12. gadgets-expert macrumors newbie

gadgets-expert

well you car search in cuil.com i found very informative resouces. I was stuck at google but sure you will get exact solution