anyone know a website streaming the apple event

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GRANTCKING, Mar 21, 2016.

1. GRANTCKING macrumors regular

dont have any apple products at the moment and only have windows 8.1 on my computer, says you need windows 10 for the official apple stream, dont want to upgrade to windows 10 just for this, thanks

2. jbachandouris macrumors 68040

jbachandouris

Apple's website appears to be streaming it. Check the home page of Apple.com.

Sorry, didn't read your full post. Try cnet.com. They may have it live. If not the do their own play by play as the event takes place.

3. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

While not a live stream, the verge, engadget, and macrumors have live updates. I actually find that better than the video stream.

4. GRANTCKING thread starter macrumors regular

5. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

You can install an extension in your browser (can't recall the name) that makes it look like another type of browser. You could possibly emulate Safari or Edge by the extension reporting other than reality. When I used Windows more I had Firefox with an extension for IE for the sites that required IE to work correctly.

6. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

I agree that MacRumors does a good job at play by play, which is especially useful for us that want to follow the event while at work.