Anyone know anything about the new "white matte" Incipio Feather??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by stcizzle, Jan 3, 2012.

1. stcizzle macrumors regular

When I got rid of my black iPhone (with a black Incipio Feather)and went to the white, I went to Target and bought the white glossy tonic feather thinking it was the same matte material as the "black absolute" which it certainly wasn't. It was like a slippery cheap plastic. Then they changed the design of the white version to being white and the back but having silver on the sides to match the antenna i guess which I didn't purchase so I don't know what type of plastic material it was. Now it's changed AGAIN and it's all white again and the name of it is white matte. I'm hoping it's the same soft matte material like the "black absolute" model.

Does anyone have/know about the material of the new white matte Incipio Feather and if it's the same or similar soft matte material as the black one!? Any help would be appreciated!

2. kicko macrumors 65816

if its anything like the matte black finish it will get dirty in minutes. When i had my 3g i had a matte white feather and it got dirty so quickly i emailed them and they sent me a black one as a replacement.