Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DustinC1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
Hey does anyone know of a app that will automatically login or remember your user id and password for sites for the iphone 5 besides last app? I know I can pay for the premium for 12 a year but I was wonder if theres any free ones that anyone knows work just as well? Or even just a app that is safe where I could store my passwords since I keep the real ones at home in a book and when Im on go Ill have something to remember them by?

tgmn

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2013
Arizona
Hey does anyone know of a app that will automatically login or remember your user id and password for sites for the iphone 5 besides last app? I know I can pay for the premium for 12 a year but I was wonder if theres any free ones that anyone knows work just as well? Or even just a app that is safe where I could store my passwords since I keep the real ones at home in a book and when Im on go Ill have something to remember them by?

I use Dashlane. They give you premium features for 30 days after signing up but once it expired, I found that the free option works for me for storing passwords and auto logging into websites. It's also a free universal app which is awesome compared to their greedy competition.

DustinC1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
I use Dashlane. They give you premium features for 30 days after signing up but once it expired, I found that the free option works for me for storing passwords and auto logging into websites. It's also a free universal app which is awesome compared to their greedy competition.

Ok Ill give that one a try thankyou!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.