Anyone know dealer for best MacBook Pro bundles (free printer, etc)?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by beadboardbob, Apr 27, 2010.

1. beadboardbob macrumors newbie

I'm about to buy a new MBP and now I'm trying to figure out where to buy it. It seems each authorized dealer has some sort of a different bonus with purchase, from a free printer to a flash drive.

Does anyone know who's offering the best bonus items? Or a site that tracks these deals? Thanks.

Bob

2. Wee Beastie macrumors regular

I am looking into buying an MBP through a reseller as well. MacMall.com is the only one that I have seen with a free printer. But I have also been reading some pretty negative things about them. So, I am not sure. I would love to get a free printer (and sell it immediately on Craigslist), but I would rather go with a reliable reseller. I haven't ruled out MacMall, but need to do more research to see what people are saying.

B&H and Mac Connection are the other two that I have looked at. They come bundled with Parallels 5, but I haven't noticed and free hardware with them. Parallels 5 is cool...I already have vmware fusion, but I would be willing to give it a shot.

Actually, I might be mistaken about Parallels bundled with purchase on Mac Connection.

3. jessep28 macrumors 6502

jessep28

Apple has a rebate program of up to $100 on a new printer. They do have a couple models for just under that.

http://www.apple.com/promo/