Anyone know details of when the 2nd generation iPhone will be released?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GC Jr, Jan 26, 2008.

1. GC Jr macrumors newbie

Any news on what will be on it too? I heard that AT&T's internet connection won't be as crappy, but that's all I've heard. The thing is, I'm planning to get an iPhone in June, but I'm afraid something stupid's going to happen like the 2g iPhone will come out a month after and then my iPhone will be outdated. Or, even if I don't buy it June and I wait, then the new version might not come out until around Christmas time and I don't want to wait that long.:confused: Advice? Details on it's supposed release date(s)? Thanks!

2. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

No, we don't know yet.

Although, you're lucky because who knows what we'll find out between now and June. Just sit back and relax for a few months. :)

3. hockeysc23 macrumors regular

If you need the features an iPhone CURRENTLY gives you then pick one up. If it doesn't then there is no need to fret just wait until the 2nd generation comes out. I don't think there will be any huge revisions besides memory (just my opinion).

If you need it/want it and can afford it get it now. The technology waiting game doesn't really work and who knows the prices will drop a couple months later anyways ;)