Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yalag

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 18, 2007
Anyone know of some sites with guides or instructions on how to Jailbreak the 3.0B2? Thanks

PartisanEntity

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2008
Anyone know of some sites with guides or instructions on how to Jailbreak the 3.0B2? Thanks

Sorry, I can't help you, but is it really worth the effort to jb a beta? It's going to change rather often, you want to keep jb'ing for relatively short periods of time?

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
Yes I use to use pwnage tool from them, but theres none for 3.0 ?!?

Did you even read the article?!?! :

"Well, the cat is out of the bag. The 3.0 firmware from Apple can be jailbroken, and there are now sites out there giving you that jailbreak (after you sort through various ads and browser popups, etc)."

yalag

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 18, 2007
Did you even read the article?!?! :

"Well, the cat is out of the bag. The 3.0 firmware from Apple can be jailbroken, and there are now sites out there giving you that jailbreak (after you sort through various ads and browser popups, etc)."

YES I READ THE ARTICLE. IT SAYS there no pwnage tools but there are other tools elsewhere thats why I'm asking people here for the other tools?!?!?! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Vonswanko

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2008
Search iphoneapps.com in google. Translate the site and download the quickpwn.

Or go to funkyspacemonkey.com and do the same.

benflick

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio
YES I READ THE ARTICLE. IT SAYS there no pwnage tools but there are other tools elsewhere thats why I'm asking people here for the other tools?!?!?! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you ask for help, and when people give you help, it would be best to not be rude to the very people who helped you. Just a suggestion.

renewed

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2009
Bemalte Blumen duften nicht.

Well if you truly read the article in its entirety you would of picked up on the reasons why the dev team (the official jailbreakers themselves) have not released an official jailbreak yet.

After reading those reasons you presumably would know why looking for alternative sources wouldn't be a good idea at this time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.