Anyone know how to jailbreak 3.0B2?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by yalag, Apr 3, 2009.

1. yalag macrumors 65816

Anyone know of some sites with guides or instructions on how to Jailbreak the 3.0B2? Thanks

2. PartisanEntity macrumors member

Sorry, I can't help you, but is it really worth the effort to jb a beta? It's going to change rather often, you want to keep jb'ing for relatively short periods of time?

3. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

This may be of some use.. :)

4. yalag thread starter macrumors 65816

Yes I use to use pwnage tool from them, but theres none for 3.0 ?!?

5. Gathomblipoob macrumors 68030

Did you even read the article?!?! :

"Well, the cat is out of the bag. The 3.0 firmware from Apple can be jailbroken, and there are now sites out there giving you that jailbreak (after you sort through various ads and browser popups, etc)."

6. yalag thread starter macrumors 65816

YES I READ THE ARTICLE. IT SAYS there no pwnage tools but there are other tools elsewhere thats why I'm asking people here for the other tools?!?!?! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. Vonswanko macrumors regular

Search iphoneapps.com in google. Translate the site and download the quickpwn.

Or go to funkyspacemonkey.com and do the same.

8. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

If you ask for help, and when people give you help, it would be best to not be rude to the very people who helped you. Just a suggestion.

9. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

Well if you truly read the article in its entirety you would of picked up on the reasons why the dev team (the official jailbreakers themselves) have not released an official jailbreak yet.

After reading those reasons you presumably would know why looking for alternative sources wouldn't be a good idea at this time.