Anyone know how to use SIM card to

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by duckkg5, Jul 30, 2009.

1. duckkg5 macrumors member

duckkg5

I found a SIM card slot in my school-issued Lenovo T400. I was told that I could use the 3G connection if I get the right software ... anyone know how or if I can use my iPhone SIM card to connect to the 3G network?

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

3. duckkg5 thread starter macrumors member

duckkg5

well, it's a question about an iPhone sim card. Can't really get any good help from thinkpad forums so I figured maybe some iPhone users might know.

4. thisisarcadia macrumors 6502

to my knowledge all the at&t sim cards are 3G enabled so google will be your best friend at that point just search and see if it is possible, and is your phone running WM or linux? And do you know for a fact your phone has 3G capabilities?

5. dave006 macrumors 68020

Just lookup your T400 in the Lenovo Support site and download the software. Enter your seven digit model number in the files and follow the instructions.

http://www.lenovo.com/support

Do you have a data plan that allows this? NO! The normal data plans for the laptops is limited to 5 GB of data per month. Data is not free. You should proceed with caution to reduce the chance of a very large data bill from AT&T.

Dave

6. duckkg5 thread starter macrumors member

duckkg5

I think this is what I'm looking for. Thanks for the help!