Anyone know if A/G can be ordered thru Best Buy?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by lysdexik, Feb 24, 2011.

1. lysdexik macrumors newbie

So here is a weird question, I wonder if I talk to the Apple department in Best Buy, if they can special order an A/G Macbook pro for me? I am asking because I have a few Giftcards from BB that I could apply to the purchase, and I really want the A/G upgrade.

Has anyone asked their store if they can do that or not? I know that my local BB already has the new 13/15 models for sale, but obviously not the A/G as they are usually built-to-order from Apple.

2. jnash macrumors regular

Nope they cant, however I love the fact they have no more restocking fee's because im thinking about going back and returning my 2.0 and getting a 2.2ghz I used my best buy card which helped cause of the no interest

3. Davichi macrumors 6502

No. Not possible because best buy doesn't offer any BTO option. If you really really want to, then I would talk to best buy for business people. They might be able to, but others they can't.

Best buy gift card doesn't expire, so you can use them later.

Your another option is to buy from best buy and sell it. And use that money towards buying AG macbook pro, but that's too much hassle and you will probably lose money by doing it.

My recommendation is sorry, but you are out of luck.

4. lysdexik thread starter macrumors newbie

Doesn't apple have a 14-Day return policy though?