anyone know if iphone is going on virgin Uk

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by big bri, Feb 8, 2011.

1. big bri macrumors newbie

Does anyone know if virgin mobile uk will be havint the iphone a sthey seem the only ones know who are not carrying the handset

2. Daveoc64 macrumors 601

I don't think they've said anything about getting the iPhone.

They don't really do that many high end smartphones and their pricing doesn't seem to be very competitive.

Could you not switch to another network?

T-Mobile might be a good choice given the recent merger with Orange and they have the same coverage as Virgin.

3. adztaylor macrumors 68000

4. big bri, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011

big bri thread starter macrumors newbie

Reason I ask, is that Im using a Samsung jet at the moment. Thing sucks worse than a vacum cleaner on acid, as I cannot even get a signal were i live unless i perform a chinese acrobatic trick, balancing on two chairs....
    As to virgin getting the Iphone I read reports that virgin were having the iphone back last june, and I know their companies in Canada and Austalia both stock this item, but jere in the UK it seems they prefer Blackberry.
    To be honest I stuck with them hoping for an iphone, as I have been with them since the start but Im now thinking tesco and a 12 month contract.

5. Dodgeroo macrumors regular

Shocking indictment of the educational system in this country.

6. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

Wow, that's tough to read. Probably should have stayed in school. :confused:

7. big bri thread starter macrumors newbie

Well Actually, I have dslexyia and as for school I left with the following.
    My acdemic record is as such 15 Gsce 5 A levels grade four grade A one grad A plus merit.
    I went to Oxford studied Law and now I work for my father after he became ill and passed the family firm over to me and my sisters.
    My spelling and grammer get bad when i try to type fast, or sometimes Im trying to catch up with my thoughts. As I write and then i get muddled, apologies for any misspelling but still find it hard from time to time.

8. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

9. himesh macrumors regular

More thank likely no, what about if you buy the phone sim free and then cut your sim card? Failing that, change to another network. Mines on vodafone, no complaints whatsoever.

10. great high wolf macrumors regular

great high wolf

Don't - just don't. Tesco Mobile is a horrible network, and I spent about 8 out of the 12 months I was with them fighting them over my data simply not working reliably. Customer service was appalling and they showed no interest in fixing the problem.

Buy vegetables from Tesco, buy mobile service from a mobile network.

11. aldo82 macrumors regular

how about 3? Very good value for money on a 2year plan or buy sim free and have the choice of payg, 30 day sim only or the One Plan for 12 months which offers loads including truly unlimited data for £25 a month