iPad Anyone know if this works?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Airforcekid, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Airforcekid macrumors 65816

Airforcekid

Im considering jailbreaking my iPad and using BTstack mouse with online desktop. I enjoy the service but windows 7 needs a mouse. Will BTstack mouse work with a bluetooth keyboard and bluetooth mouse in online desktop? Thanks for any help.

2. Tartarus macrumors member

If you try splashtop it has a mode to switch from direct touch to a mouse mode using the whole screen as a trackpad, I personally have never gotten btstack mouse to work, but if you use the mouse you can't use the keyboard at The same time

3. Spelunking Man macrumors newbie

I work as IT support. Last time before I bought an ipad, I had to carry around a notebook especially when I am on-call duty.

Today, with an ipad, I carry around in a slingback together with a bluetooth mouse. Whenever there's emergency at work, I use vpn to the office and establish a remote desktop connection to my PC at the office running Windows 7 and sometimes into the Windows Server.

Without btstack mouse, I find it very difficult to operate Windows.

The only valid reason for me to jailbreak my ipad because apple does not manufacture mouse for ipads. Now my bosses and my colleagues are considering buying an ipad and jailbreaking it, in order to use btstack mouse. It just work, if I have to do it again on future ipads, I will not hesitate to jailbreak it. I love using ipad with btstack mouse.

Ipad is lightweight and working with a bluetooth mouse, it is stylish.

----------

Btw, it doesnt work with a bluetooth keyboard. But it is a far better trade-off using a bluetooth mouse with onscreen keyboard.