Anyone know of a CHEAP wallet case for iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by blurb23, Jul 31, 2010.

1. blurb23 macrumors 6502a

Like the title says, does anyone know of a cheap wallet case for the iPhone 4? I've found some for $35, but that's way too expensive. I can't justify spending $35 on something that probably costs less than $3 to make, and is more of a convenience than anything.

I'd like something that basically just keeps cards on the back, while leaving the screen of the phone exposed so I can use it without having to flip it open or anything. I'm ideally looking for something under $15, but I'll go all the way up to $20.

THIS is a perfect example of what I'm looking for.

2. nyghthybrid macrumors member

3. blurb23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I saw the both of those, but they're unfortunately way too expensive for what I'm looking to spend. $30 is too much to justifiably spend on a piece of plastic with 2 slots on it.

4. gecis macrumors regular

5. OneMike macrumors 601

OneMike

or maybe something like this on ebay. $6.49 shipped. Or in gen just search ebay for "iphone 4 wallet."

6. tzag macrumors member

tzag

This case if you're lookin for cheap. The quality of that case looks pretty bad, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

7. Mr. Biggles macrumors 6502

I wasted $25 on this case. It is slim and an OK concept, but the 'tabs' that hold it together point to the top/opening of the case. It's a tight fit to begin with, but these tabs get all scrunched-up when inserting the phone. Meh!

8. nyghthybrid macrumors member

go with the case-mate

yea you definitely get what you pay for...

if you absolutely need a case with a "wallet" (aka a slot for 2 credit cards), go with the case-mate. but if its price you're worried about, just stick to a phone and a wallet separately. why do u need this type of case anyway?

9. blurb23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I only carry around my iPhone, debit card, and ID. The case isn't necessary or anything, but it's just a pain to have to carry around a wallet as well as my phone.

10. ARH1956 macrumors 6502

Especially if your pants only have one pocket.