Universal anyone know of a ios app thay syncs google account notes like Apple's?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by FatLip, Jan 2, 2017.

1. FatLip macrumors member

FatLip

Im in for a new note app that syncs my google notes like my osx and ios notes, i tried mental notes, ever notes and google keep, NONE SHOW MY NOTES! and i logged into my google account.

anybody know of another app that syncs google notes?

Thanks!

2. harlenmm77 macrumors 6502

I have no issues with Google keep syncing notes. I use it regularly and a shared note between me and my wife who has an android device are kept up to date perfectly.

3. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

There are Google Notes and there are Google Keep notes. Google Notes is a lost cause. I know of nothing that syncs properly with them. The fact that Google started the Google Keep version of notes should be an indication that the original Google Notes are just about a goner.

So, if you're talking about the "old" Google Notes, you'd be better off copying them to a different syncing service.

4. FatLip thread starter macrumors member

FatLip

Google notes are really notes from your gmail no? i see them in my gmail?

and i can confirm that google notes created in gmail sync back to the OSX notes (google account) but notes created in OSX wont sync BACK to Google, the purpose of NOTES is for apple to peek at your notes i guess.