Anyone know of a sleeve that...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by sillyrabbitt, Mar 24, 2011.

1. sillyrabbitt macrumors 6502

can fit two ipad2s. looking for the smallest sleeve that can hold two?

thanks in advance

2. Pballer110 macrumors 6502

I havent seen anything specifically made to carry two ipads but maybe you can try getting a 17in laptop case and fitting them in there.

3. RadicalxEdward macrumors 6502

RadicalxEdward

I'm curious as to WHY you'd be carrying around 2 ipads? 1 for you and 1 for a kid/wife maybe?

anyway, most of the sleeves/bags that are out there are going to be bulky enough compared to the iPad 2 that I would be most would fit 2. You may just want to go down to the apple store/target/best buy and just try fitting 2 in a bag (but bring some way of proving they're you're ipads and you're not stealing display models or something lol)

4. biosci macrumors 6502a

The Waterfield iPad Wallet may do this. I'm getting it for travel and it will hold my iPad WITH the portenzo case on it AND my bt keyboard. You can probably fit an iPad with a smartcover in the main compartment and one in the ipad sleeve itself.

http://sfbags.com/products/ipad-cases/wallet-ipad.php

Or you can always go with a messenger bag (small).

Mike

5. dmaul1114 macrumors 6502

I'm using a 10.2" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve made by Tuari that I bought at Target for $13.

I'm pretty sure it would fit two iPads easily, as that's still thinner than a netbook/laptop. So probably most netbook/laptop sleeves would work fine.

6. sillyrabbitt thread starter macrumors 6502

THANKS all! Yes its exactly right One for the kids and one for us but...

The kids wind up with BOTH LOL. I am like gimme that thing... NO WAY is the answer I get back!

Anyway i thought of a regular sleeve but I dont want them to bang or scratch into each other when in the sleeve i was hoping for one with a seperator.

if i get full zaag shields can i stack them without them get messed up?

thanks again!

7. CAWjr macrumors 6502

CAWjr

Just slap them face to face & put them in an iPad 1 sleeve.

8. RadicalxEdward macrumors 6502

RadicalxEdward

I think using an iPad 1 sleeve is a good idea to whoever posted that.

They should be fine with zagg shields. I have a zagg shield on my first gen iTouch and trust me that thing has been beaten on. Gone through several moves. Tossed around by a 2 year old. dropped, kicked, thrown in boxes, etc. The only undamaged bit is the back where I put the zagg shield on. (which I put on because I painted the back metallic blue.

9. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

Waterfield Sleeves

www.sfbags.com

They got so many sizes and if you email them they will give you a model number that you can have delivered the next day.

Ask for Gary

10. sillyrabbitt thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks again all! i will check it all out

What is the ipad1 sleeve? they sell it at apple?