Anyone know of any good bags?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Edwardz, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Edwardz macrumors regular

I was looking around, and stumbled over www.booqbags.com. They are pretty appealing to the eye, but does anyone have one or have an opinion/review about them? Or does anyone have a bag that is well-rounded and appealing to the eye as well?

Thanks!

2. Shamus macrumors 6502a

Shamus

I have a booq mamba XS, originally purchased for my iBook. Its very well made and durable, and even though I no longer own a laptop, I still find it to be a very handy bag.

3. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

A bag for what? What are you planning to put inside?

Anyway Edwardz, I hope you get the recommendations you want, but I really think there are better forums here for this type of question. Either wait for a mod to move it to the Buying Advice forum, or look through the Mac Guide for laptop bag and sleeves.

4. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

I put off buying a laptop bag for awhile because didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on one. However, we were shopping at an Eddie Bauer factory outlet story earlier this year and I picked up a messenger bag similar to this one for $25. I'm sure it's not as rugged as some of the more expensive bags, but it looks really nice and the price was too good to turn it down.
    [​IMG]

5. MLeepson macrumors 6502

I've always heard that Timbuk2 makes good bags. My sister has one (a messenger) and she carries around her MBP, along with papers and books. They're very durable.

6. Deefuzz macrumors 6502a

Deefuzz

7. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo