Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gan6660

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 18, 2008
I was wondering if anyone knew of bluetooth earbuds?

themoonisdown09

macrumors 601
Nov 19, 2007
Georgia, USA
Bluetooth earbuds would be like sticking marbles in your ears. I've seen the ones that wrap around your ear and then go inside (that's what she said), but that's about it.

I'm not sure where you're from, but here are some on Amazon. I've never used them or seen them, but it's what I found with a quick search.

mrbrightside623

macrumors regular
Mar 21, 2009
San Jose, CA
http://www.frys.com/product/5656551?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

This one is by HP. I don't know much about it since I kind of just did a search for this.... I seen different ones before but don't know who made it but you connected a bluetooth transmitter to the dock connector of the iPod and there is a receiver that you clip to your shirt with whatever earbuds you have making non bluetooth devices utilize bluetooth. This one though, looks like it comes with a transmitter that connects to the 3.5mm jack on an iPod with the receiver that clips to your shirt. It comes with HP earbuds but it looks like you can take them off and put your own on.

gan6660

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 18, 2008
Thanks guys I think I might go with the jaybird ones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.