Anyone know wen stores will have display units?

hydro94530

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2015
Would love to check it out in person during the wait. Anyone heard of when or maybe already seen it in person?

Edit: crap sorry about the typo in the title.

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
Would love to check it out in person during the wait. Anyone heard of when or maybe already seen it in person?

Edit: crap sorry about the typo in the title.
iPhone models are always launch day when you will be able to physically test and see them. In the case of the iPhone X, it will be next Friday, November 3.

hydro94530

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2015
iPhone models are always launch day when you will be able to physically test and see them. In the case of the iPhone X, it will be next Friday, November 3.
Is that the case? I thought I remember seeing the 6 Plus at Best Buy in the week leading up to launch. I must be mistaken then. Thanks though!

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
Is that the case? I thought I remember seeing the 6 Plus at Best Buy in the week leading up to launch. I must be mistaken then. Thanks though!
At least in carriers and Apple stores, I have never observed an iPhone displayed earlier than it was intended to launch.

hydro94530

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2015
At least in carriers and Apple stores, I have never observed an iPhone displayed earlier than it was intended to launch.
You're probably right, it's been a while since that time anyways. Oh well, it'll just make wait a bit harder lol :)