Anyone know what kind of case this is..

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dilbaggins, Jan 8, 2010.

  1. dilbaggins macrumors member

    Aug 13, 2009
    I saw it at the Apple store but I forgot to get its name/ISBN down. It was a case that a see-through back panel but the edges were rubber. It also came in different colors but it's driving me insane. Trying to find it on the Apple Store website :(
  2. Confessions macrumors newbie

    May 31, 2009
  3. dilbaggins thread starter macrumors member

    Aug 13, 2009
    Yeah it was exactly like that case but the only difference was that the back see-through panel was colored too
  4. SchneiderMan macrumors G3


    May 25, 2008
    Incase Frame case.

Share This Page