Anyone know what script or plugin this might be?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by definitive, Nov 23, 2010.

  1. definitive macrumors 68000


    Aug 4, 2008
    I'm trying to implement something like this into a website, but I can't seem to find an official site that would provide the downloads and documentation. Basically it's some kind of a pull-out shelf/tab done in JavaScript. Here's an example:

    At the top right there's a Pull button, and when you press it, it reveals a small page with links.
  2. designguy79 macrumors 6502

    Sep 24, 2009
    Sorry, I don't see the "Pull" button anywhere on that page.

    Are you talking about the drop-down menu?
  3. definitive thread starter macrumors 68000


    Aug 4, 2008
    sorry, i think the link i posted was incorrect. hope this one works:

    when you click the pull tab on the top right, a new window is revealed.
  4. manueld macrumors 6502

    Jun 8, 2009

Share This Page