Anyone know when the white iPhone 4 will be released?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PhaserFuzz, Jul 1, 2010.

1. PhaserFuzz macrumors 6502

2. Stein357 macrumors 6502

No, Apple hasn't said anything. My highly uniformed guess says the week of the 19th.

3. bunnicula macrumors 68040

bunnicula

2nd half of July

That was the latest from them. It's on their site under the Press section.

4. aluren macrumors 65816

Late July. I hope they at least announce when they'll take pre-orders...

5. wickywahwah macrumors regular

there's a white one? why has this not been discussed here until now?!

press release http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/06/23iphonestatement.html

i am waiting patiently for the white. hopefully there will be fewer instances (or none at all) of the issues people are experiencing by then.

6. Travisimo macrumors 6502a

If anybody really knew, you'd see it plastered all over the forums. As it stands, the closet estimate is middle to late July, and that's not even official. My guess is that they wait until after the 30 days are up for those who bought a black one on launch day! ;-) Otherwise, they'll probably have a good number of people who return the black one and purchase a white one. That said, I'm guessing the white ones might start showing up at the VERY end of July or early August. On the other hand, if these antenna issues have somehow caused a change in the production lines, it could be later...

7. topmounter macrumors 68020

topmounter

15-days from tomorrow, why? Because my Nexus One should be arriving tomorrow and 15 days is 1 day after the 14-day return window :p