anyone know where I can find something like this?....

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by fuzion11, Apr 22, 2011.

1. fuzion11 macrumors 65816

fuzion11

I've been searching forever for this case but can't find it anywhere online to purchase it. Please see the picture below. Does anyone know where I can order this online or find something very similar? I've seen a couple of "top cases"...you see there is so many different names for these types of cases....top cases, top pouches, top case with security tab, holsters....I haven't had much luck finding a nice one.

I need it for my Rogers/AT&T iPhone 4.

Please advise and thanks in advance...happy Easter everyone!

Attached Files:

2. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

3. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

ive actually seen cases very similar to that (maybe even that exact one) in chinese stores. try cheap chinese websites you'll prolly find something you like.

o yeah cases.com has a lot of cases u mite be able to find the name of it and get it somewhere else (they don't always have the best prices unless u get a code which is pretty easy on google)

4. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

good luck ... holsters are not very popular anymore

5. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

6. fuzion11 thread starter macrumors 65816

fuzion11

Well since Amazon was down I went to eBay and bought a new one for $12 as opposed to almost $40 in a retail store.

7. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

anymore? were they ever lmao? regardless i still used one for a little while hahaha

8. fuzion11 thread starter macrumors 65816

fuzion11

Really?? No one likes the vertical leather holster style cases? They are my favorite. The only case I'd ever use. I don't like the horizontal cases as I find it's much easier to stumble or fumble/drop your iPhone when pulling it in or out of the case.

Anyhow this exact case (see picture above) is a really solid case, the security tab keeps the phone in place when running or jumping. This is my 4th case and always have paid over $30 so now paying under $15 is a great deal and couldn't be passed up.

If anyone is looking for this exact case check eBay there is a couple on there.

9. Legion93 macrumors 6502a

Legion93

10. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

Tons of people use sleeves for their phones on these forums. I haven't seen many people in person use them though, I find people using cases more often now. But I like to keep my iphone naked therefore a sleeve is necessary to me.

11. tianshanxuelian macrumors newbie

whenever you bought something way cheaper than its retail price,
    that something is usually not genuine, and sometimes with bad quality. You actually can directly write to the original manufacturer and ask them whether its genuine or not.
    but if you dont really care...then just ignore me:)

12. tianshanxuelian macrumors newbie

There is also this kind:
    HERE

13. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Well thats a general rule of thumb. but I bought 2 capsule rebel m's for like 7 bucks each and they were completely legit... which leads me to believe the so called "fakes" sometimes come from the same factory/place lol.

Also the carbon jacket is nice, might as well buy off the actual ion site though.

14. casperfly macrumors newbie