Anyone know where i can get this?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by yabot, Jan 9, 2014.

  1. yabot macrumors regular

    Jun 26, 2013
    Sorry about the Cat, its not my pic

    but im talking about the black cover BEHIND the keyboard inbetween the gaps, its a really good idea, mine always get grubby and dusty inbetween so would quite like one, think it looks the part too but have no idea what it would be called?

    Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 22.29.16.png

  2. michelg1970 macrumors regular


    Jul 26, 2011
    Gouda - The Netherlands
    That black thing is standard on my rMBP.... What do you mean exactly?
  3. yabot thread starter macrumors regular

    Jun 26, 2013
    the black between the keys? its not standard on any macbook pros since the aluminium is not painted between the keys. im talking about the small gaps between the keys, it looks like some sort of wrap that sits underneath and fits inbetween the keys to stop grub getting down there.
  4. GSPice macrumors 68000


    Nov 24, 2008
    There's a bunch of other designs, but it's hard to find just black...

    Etsy: macbook pro keyboard skins

    Although, a sticker inbetween the keys wouldn't prevent that same area from getting "grubby" and "dusty"... :confused:
  5. simon48 macrumors 65816


    Sep 1, 2010
    Just search for black keyboard covers and skins (hint, use Google images). This one is really close to the picture, but it was made for pre-retina MBPs so the top row of keys aren't labeled exactly the same.

Share This Page