Anyone knows what wrong with the screen?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Shawnhahaha, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Shawnhahaha macrumors newbie

Shawnhahaha

Hi

I notice the screen of my iPhone 6 display some kind of marking on the top left hand corner of the phone. Strangely, this marking only appear on Facebook blue background or grey background, the marking wasn't there when the background is white.

Anyone had any idea what's wrong with the screen?

Attached Files:

2. melman101 macrumors 68030

I barely see it. But take it to the Apple Store if it concerns you and they can check it out.

3. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Is that duct tape holding your phone together on the edge in the image. That could be the problem.:eek:

4. Realistiic macrumors regular

Realistiic

5. Shawnhahaha thread starter macrumors newbie

Shawnhahaha

ah yes, its to prevent dust from getting in between the case and the phone and nope duct tape is not holding the phone together, never drop or have it bent..back to topic.. anyone knows whats wrong with the screen, its out of warranty, so I need to see whether its a problem that would go away itself or needs a fix.

Is the problem a screen burn-in or bad lcd?

6. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

It looks like damage. Anyway you can remove that case and give us another image.

Tape to keep the dust out?

if it is out of warranty you will likely need to just live with it. Or you can get the screen replaced.

7. Shawnhahaha thread starter macrumors newbie

Shawnhahaha

As I suspect, yes..on second though I would just let it be. Screen replace doesn't seem economical enough.