Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bep207

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 20, 2006
Hey if anyone is leaving Sprint, let me know if you have a phone you are wanting to get rid of.
Particularly a smartphone such as a Treo 700 or higher.
Thanks
Blake

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
hehe, I will, hopefully, be leaving Sprint this afternoon... I have 2 Treo 650's though. Sorry....

seamuskrat

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2003
New Jersey USA
I left Sprint today. But I have an old sucky phone.

Funny thing was they kept telling me that Microsoft would not allow special apps on the iPhone, and you were locked into music only from the Microsoft iTunes store. If only Steve had heard that he would flip out.

feelthefire

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2006
Don't worry. In the next 30 days, almost all other smartphones will lose value. :D

No they won't, being that the iPhone isn't really a smartphone. it doesn't have any of the office functionality that say a treo 755 would have. Most business users won't care about the iPhone.

princealfie

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2006
Salt Lake City UT
No they won't, being that the iPhone isn't really a smartphone. it doesn't have any of the office functionality that say a treo 755 would have. Most business users won't care about the iPhone.

That's quite bull as you can run all apps from the web!!!

Word, Sprint is evil I used to be with them yuck!

loudog40

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2007
I've got a Samsung SPH-m610 I'll be getting rid of.

It's not a smartphone but it's truly a great device. I believe it's one of the smallest flip-phones around and it's QVGA screen is beautiful. Additionally:

• Bluetooth
  • 2.0 megapixel camera (w/ vid)
  • miniSD slot
  • Music Player

It's pretty good considering the size of this thing; it literally disappears when I put it in my pocket.

Let me know if you're interested.

bep207

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 20, 2006
that 755p is really what I have been eyeing. That or the HTC Mogul.

$400? Can you post pics please?

Thanks

skiingninjasock

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2007
New to the forum but a long time reader. IM just curious what you sprint people thing of att's plans compared to sprint. Im on a fair and flexible with my wife and N/W starting at 7. The prices seem to be better with sprint but dang I sure want an iPhone. Just looking for thoughts on the 2 companies plan offerings.

Thanks

socks

bep207

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 20, 2006
i just cant leave sprint due to the amazing deal I am getting

Fair and Flexible Family Plan with 1900 minutes
4 phones
All with Unlimited Data for 5 dollars per phone
Unlimited Text on 2 phones, the other 2 have 200 text/month
Nights at 7
First incoming minute free (something ATT DOES NOT have)
free mobile to mobile

all for a grand total of 119 per month

ATT cannot match their price, and in the KC area they cannot match their service.
Sprint is based in Kansas City and their coverage here is perfect. Power Vision (3G) throughout the whole area. AND they are set to release 4G service by end of the year

jolton

macrumors member
Mar 9, 2006
I'm leaving sprint and I have a literally less than 2 week old treo 700p I just got (it was a replacement through my warranty) that I am looking to sell now that I'm leaving sprint.

I have an extra battery as well.

I'm looking to get $249 for it shipped. If interested pm me or email. I have references too.

-J

Redline13

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2004
I am a Sprint customer and I am not leaving for the iPhone. Sprint's SERO plans are just to good of a deal.

eddiedc

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2007
leaving sprint

I'm leaving sprint to att for the iphone this weekend and i ll have a palm 700p for sale about 4 months old in great condition with all that came with it. event the box... im looking for $380 it comes with a 1gig memory card.

let me know if anybody is intested i can post pictures

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.