Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

loves2travel

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2010
To each it's own. I like the bag cause it's small, holds the ipad as well as a small notepad, a couple of pens and the charger if need be. $22 dollars on amazon is too much? hmmm

iCHiRS

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2010
Portland, OR
I'd stick with a bag that's solely made for the iPad. Sure, a lot of bags will work with it, but ones that are made just for it will have a much better fit and function. I just ordered my Ristretto iPad bag from Tom Binh. Based on the reviews I've read and talking with people that own one, these bags are top quality and last for a long time. You spend $20-$30 on a bag and it'll most likely wear out from normal use within a short period of time. You know the old saying..."you get what you pay for". Besides, you dropped $499+ on an iPad. Why not spend the money to keep it good and protected. Just my 2 cents....:)

iCHiRS

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2010
Portland, OR
It probably serves its purpose, it's just way overpriced for what it is and what it does. Why would I want to pay $30 for this when I can find hundreds of cheaper options in no time:

You're right. You should check Target. They have a great selection for under $30....they're called purses :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.