Anyone lose their AirPods?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iMas70, Sep 23, 2017.

1. iMas70 macrumors 65816

The wired earbuds are usually hard to lose. Plenty of cord to help find them. But the AirPods have a way of disappearing. I try to keep them in certain places but they've gone MIA this morning. I know they are in the house but not sure where. And of course they aren't paired so I can't use Find iPhone to locate them.

2. Capeto macrumors regular

Capeto

Not yet (knock on wood), but when I fall asleep with them on and wake up without them I always have a minor heart attack as I flip through the covers (slowly) and look around the bed.

I’m also scared of them falling to the ground and my dog eating them.

3. coffeemadmanUK macrumors 6502a

coffeemadmanUK

Yep! I lost the whole thing in a bar in central London. The "Find my Airpods" works... but when I got there they weren't anywhere to be found.

4. troubleonline macrumors 65816

troubleonline

Probably not an unreasonable fear!! Whereas I have cats one of whom has chewed a couple of earphone cables (but was hubbie's earphones so that was not too bad.

I don't have airpods (yet) but nearly got a set for my holiday in January. As it was I left my standard Apple iPhone earphones in a restaurant in Abu Dhabi airport during transit so was extremely glad I had not purchased as did not realise until plane was taking off that I did not have them. However couldn't bring myself to paid £29 for replacement pair so bought i.am+ buttons instead (at ten times the price) which at least work well hanging around my neck.