Anyone mod their iPhone yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by chrissurra, Jul 21, 2007.

1. chrissurra macrumors member

I have custom ringtones, changed the icons and changed the chat bubble colors..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

No, I decided I'm not going to mod mine. It's more hassle than it's worth, but if it started to add features like flash support in Safari, then I might consider it.

3. unity macrumors 6502a

If I had an Intel mac on hand I would have long ago! Decided if I do, I am going with a Newton theme! LOL

4. meagain macrumors 68030

Very nice, especially the bottom row. I'd fear an update might revert everything to where one would have to re-do it all? Is that a possible situation?

How did you go about doing this?

5. SheepNutz macrumors 6502a

I modded mine last night for the first time. I did tons of custom ringtones, the gunmetal v1.1 theme from everythingiphone.com forums, and the blue carbon slider that was also posted there.

6. chrissurra thread starter macrumors member

You can use the directions from hacktheiphone.com its very straighfoward, you need jailbreak to open the iphone and then you can modify any file.

If you go over to modmyiphone.com there are a ton of different mods you can do.