Anyone moving from the 6 plus to the 6s?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by terraphantm, Sep 11, 2015.

1. terraphantm macrumors 68040

Debating which way to go in these last couple hours. Every time I hold a normal 6, I can't help but notice how much better it feels in my hands compared to the plus (I have fairly small hands). But the screen on the plus is really something else. I'm pretty torn.

2. judethat macrumors 6502

judethat

I've got 6 plus currently, going back to 6s. Although a great screen I find it just does fit well into my bags or pocket and now the camera is equal.

3. syphern macrumors 6502

Hey guys so every year I preorder and every year the phone doesn't meet my expectations eg last year I got the plus preordered it and it was stuttering like crazy and was very underpowered I sold it and used a iPhone 6.

So this year after selling my plus I have decided to wait and see reviews for the two devices stutters etc hardware faults speed tests etc etc. No more preordering.

4. rosschang macrumors member

I have a 6+ for about a year now. Seeing the new releases I've immediately placed an order for a 6s. I could never get use to the big screen. Never comfortable not able to fully operate the device with one hands, and the most grudge of all, the PLUS is just a brick in the pocket.

Will be selling my 6+ soon as the 6s arrive.