Anyone need more storage on iPhone than their iPad?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by UKapple73, Sep 16, 2014.

1. UKapple73 macrumors regular

I may be in the minority here, but is it weird that i want more storage on my phone than on my ipad?
    Ive preordered the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB. I need a lot because i want all my music on there for my work commute, i take pics and videos which take up lots of space, plus apps of course.
    But on my iPad i only need the 64GB, always have, as i use as a home device and dont put all my music on it, and i rarely take pics or videos on it.

Are the majority of you that have both doing this too?

2. Olivia23 macrumors 6502a

Olivia23

My ipad only has 32 gb my iphone 6 plus will have 64 gb. I don't use the ipad for taking pictures/video and I don't put my music on it. I will with my iphone.

3. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

Well, yeah, since the iPhone is used daily it would need more space. My iPad hardly gets used. My iPad has 64GB while the iPhone 6 I ordered will have 128GB. My old 32GB 5S has 0 space and that's after deleting a bunch of apps/photos/etc. I want more space and don't want to restrict myself.

4. TJ82 macrumors 6502a

TJ82

Yep, cos of photos (not me personally, but that was my gf's experience).

You wouldn't believe how many pictures she takes a day. I use a phone camera only a few times a month and use my point and shoot instead.

5. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

I want 128GB in both!

Come Friday, I will be able to carry everything with me at all times.