Anyone no anything about stock??

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Philrollett, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Philrollett macrumors newbie

Hi guys, i recently returned my ipad to Currys(UK) due to the controversial yellow tint issues, anyway i dont want to start a debate about that, i had to get a refund due to currys being out of stock and them not knowing when more ipads will be delivered... i've decided im only going to buy my ipad from the official apple store due to the trouble i received from currys as they didn't have a clue about apple products.. there is a local apple store for me in sheffield but im not back home for another week and they seem to be close to selling out, does anyone work in an apple store or no if new stock deliveries will be constant? i assume apple will keep the official stores in stock over places like currys etc..

2. deeddawg macrumors 603

Simplest thing would be to call your Sheffield store and ask them.

Night before you want to buy, go to http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/ipad/ and order for in-store pickup. Note the requirement of after 9pm, it likely will claim unavailability during the day time.

I don't know about the UK, but there seems to be plenty of stock at US Apple stores. I had no problem ordering one for in store pickup earlier this week. Had my choice of most of the stores in the area.

3. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

I don't think there are any issues with availability this time. Apple seems to be meeting demand head-on. The stores do get regular shipments, yes.

4. Philrollett thread starter macrumors newbie

cheers ill be going to the store mid week, ill ring the store first to make sure they still have the one i want in stock *fingers crossed