Anyone not get an email yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ozzyman500, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

My order finally went through about 9:30 AM EST time and my credit card was charged and I got confirmation number, still no email yet. Should I be worrying or just wait? Anyone in the same boat?

2. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

You order from Apple or AT&T? Several people haven't received an e-mail through AT&T but as long as you received an order number I wouldn't be too concerned.

3. ozzyman500 thread starter macrumors 65816

I ordered through Apple and I even checked the order number and it's there.

4. slsl0 macrumors member

I ordered at ~10:00 with ATT. Haven't received email, hasn't charged me, and can't confirm tracking

5. Bungleaio macrumors member

I've not had an email yet either, ordered about 4 hours ago.

6. ozzyman500 thread starter macrumors 65816

Maybe it's their servers. I got a confirmation number so I won't be worrying too much about it right now and plus they charged my card the full amount, so I'm sure everything is fine.

7. macfanjoe macrumors member

me either, but checked apple store account and it's there...

funny, when I finally got to my shopping cart to place the order, I had like 5 iphones in there...

8. ozzyman500 thread starter macrumors 65816

Ha, I checked like 3 times to make sure I only had 1.

9. ozzyman500 thread starter macrumors 65816

So it's almost been 6 hours since I ordered and they didn't send me one yet! Got a confirmation number and they charged my credit card. This is kind of freaking me out.

10. Dfndr90 macrumors regular

Dfndr90

No email, and they have not charged my Amex yet. I can log in online and see my order and my confirmation number though.

11. Jack Dangers macrumors regular

ordered mine through att around 7am and still have not received email.
    I have a confirmation number and online it went from back ordered to now processing. Called the CSR at att and they said everything looks good on their end. Agent advised me that my contract was extended for another two years so the order must of gone through...

12. nicole0112 macrumors newbie

I'm actually on the phone with AT&T to make sure they actually received my order because I've received nothing from them so far, no e-mail and no bank charge. I was so excited when I finally got through, I never wrote down the confirmation order (so stupid). FWIW, the AT&T people are being really nice about it.

13. hypnospastic macrumors newbie

My order finally went through around 10:30 am EST. I ordered through Apple's site and it gave me an order number and the order is in my Apple account but no email. I'm not going to freak out and just chalk it up to the massive demand on their servers and systems.

14. Advil macrumors 6502a

My order went through with apples site a few hours ago. they took the money and gave me an order # but no email yet, i think I'm safe though.

15. xraydoc macrumors 604

xraydoc

I made a reservation to pick-up in store through the new retail iPhone app.
    No confirmation as of yet.

16. Zimmy68 macrumors 65816

Zimmy68

Got through to AT&T about 11:10AM EST this morning.

Got an order number and complete message.

Still no email, no charge on my card and I'm unable to check my order status.

Its getting very frustrating.

If something failed, I would at least like to know so I can keep trying on Apple.

17. oldschooldude macrumors regular

No email yet. Finished pre-order on Apple site around 9:30am. Have order# and have checked order status online - all looks good. I would feel much better if I had email from Apple.

Today's pre-order process has been a complete fiasco.

18. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

No email yet either. Not worried *too* much about it yet, as I have an order number etc... so at least I know it's in the system. We'll see what happens in 48 hours.