Anyone not go 2.0 yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by halesvb11, Jul 11, 2008.

1. halesvb11 macrumors newbie

I have my MB here with me at work. I could easily go across the street for 10mins, get 2.0 DL'd, and then come back to work but I'm afraid to after all of these issues people are reporting. I had intentions to do it tonight so I could use some Apps, but now I dont know. What are you going to do? Rough it, deal with the crashes, bricks, etc., or keep 1.1.4 for a few more hours/days to see if things improve?

2. jpow112 macrumors member

Don't go to 2.0 now - it will stop at the final stage - the apple servers are not working. You'll end up with a brick.

DO NOT GO TO 2.0!!!!!!

3. TurboSC macrumors 65816

TurboSC

4. David G. macrumors 65816

Mine works better than before. Over wifi everything gets downloaded much quicker for some reason.

5. JUNNEL20 macrumors member

As with other technology I've purchased/downloaded, I will wait til they iron the kinks out. I don't want to be a guinea pig.

6. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

I just tried updating my old phone to 2.0, going to use it as a media device if anything, I went into iTunes the 2.0 update was there, I selected d/l and install, looked like it was d/l'ing but alas nothing, so I clicked on the "check for update" and now it's saying 1.1.4 is the latest version and my phone is up to date..

7. NicoleRichie macrumors 6502

iTunes claims that there is no 2.0 update... that is if I use the Itunes updater... I am sure that it will appear later.

8. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

I have tried to get 2.0 but iTunes tells me 1.1.4 the the most current version?

9. blownco macrumors regular

blownco