anyone notice w/lockinfo

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bw1128, Aug 7, 2010.

1. bw1128 macrumors 6502a

when you click on your mail, it will bring your email up but cant scroll down the actual email page or around from the lockinfo screen. ofcourse all you need to do is unlock and goto email to veiw it correctly. but seems strange you cant scroll around through the lockinfo app.

am i missing something?

2. jinx1000 macrumors member

I noticed you cannot click on links in the RSS viewer from Lockinfo.
    This is somewhat frustrating.
    Maybe if someone has an answer to your question they will answer mine as well.

3. redrox5 macrumors member

Stimpy5050 (David Ashman, aka LockInfo's developer) has said that there are known problems with LockInfo on iOS4 and that he is working on them. If you want to help him out, you can do so by testing beta versions of LockInfo and it's associated plugins by adding his beta repo: http://iphone.ashman.com/beta/ to Cydia. Enjoy.

4. htownmade1984 macrumors regular

I can click on links with my lockinfo and ever scroll down and read them. However since the phone isn't unlocked the screen always dims away on me so it's never enough time to actually read any of the full articles. Just press and hold on the link and will open up the same way e mails do.

5. jinx1000 macrumors member

I mean you cannot open the links from the feed after the viewer opens.

6. bw1128 thread starter macrumors 6502a

i can get the email to open up, but its like a frozen screen, cant move it around at all.

7. KoukiFC3S macrumors 6502a

8. P Mentior macrumors regular

Try using two finger scroll motion. I found that that lets me scroll on mine.

9. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

If I use two fingers, pinch and spread on the screen, I'm able to see the whole email message. Then I'm able to scroll up, down, left, and right. Try it out.

Also, can someone post some good RSS links for world news? Like cnn, abc, msnbc, etc..? I'm new to RSS and every url I've tried adding, the website doesn't seem to load properly (or maybe it's lockinfo?)

10. redrox5 macrumors member

URLs need to be in the full http://somewebsite.com/rss.xml format. Try that out and see if it works.

11. jarrodtb macrumors member

for some reason the RSS reader in lockinfo completely disappeared on my lock screen the other day, and I havent been able to get it back. Ive tweaked each setting, reinstalled both the plugin and the full app... no dice. anyone else?