Anyone on a "preferred list" at their local apple store get a call back yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MICMAC247, Jun 26, 2010.

1. MICMAC247 macrumors regular

MICMAC247

I've signed up for the wait list and I was curious if anyone had heard back. I'm registered at the Stamford, CT store. Anyone local, (or anywhere for that matter) hear back yet?

2. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

I thought it was email-only. The guy at my local Apple Store took my name and email address along with which model I wanted. I wish I could do this for the launch as I was told by a Genius that they stopped reserves, but I don't know. I received an email stating that I'll receive another email when they get my iPhone.

I hope one is reserved for me in the next shipment or this is a bad system since I could just keep calling them if they're saving some for walk-ins when they get deliveries and I could receive it sooner.

3. Rooskibar03 macrumors 65816

Rooskibar03

It would be pretty tough for them to call as I only gave them an email address.

That said, Im not expecting an email this weekend. I don't see the stores getting deliveires on Sundays.

4. MICMAC247 thread starter macrumors regular

MICMAC247

Right, email my bad. I was hoping for maybe a Saturday or Monday email. Hoping Huey get their freight soon!