anyone on MR live in milwaukee?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by wywern209, May 10, 2009.

1. wywern209 macrumors 65832

wywern209

it pretty self-explanatory from the title of the thread :) and yes! i do live in milwaukee.awesome place!

2. MovieCutter macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

I used to. Worked at the Mayfair Apple Store for a few years too. Anything exciting going on there these days?

3. emt1 macrumors 65816

Muskego... going to Milwaukee tomorrow to take a final exam at UWM. Guess I should probably go to bed...

4. wywern209 thread starter macrumors 65832

wywern209

yeah, well they did start to enforce this new rule at MF about not letting minors be able to freely move around the mall without parents after 3 in the afternoon due to recurring incidents or something like that. i find it pretty strange that u can be a soldier fighting in war but not be able to walk around MF freely at the same age..

5. wywern209 thread starter macrumors 65832

wywern209

emt1, that is a good idea. don't want to put down" sorry professor. i was too tired to take this exam. can u just slap on an a for me?" on ur exam tom.

6. emt1 macrumors 65816

I hate Mayfair now because of that. I used to work at American Eagle at Mayfair Mall, and I have to admit that I did like the policy when I worked there.

7. wywern209 thread starter macrumors 65832

wywern209

its good for the workers there but it sucks for a lot of ppl. i would imagine that parents don't want to be tagged along with their teenage kids when they go to the mall.

8. chevycamarolvr macrumors newbie

I live in Milwaukee, but wish I didn't. I'd move in minute if I was able to.

I avoid Mayfair. There's too much trouble there. Why risk my safety when there's plenty of other places to shop?

9. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

I live in Madison, but used to work at the Mayfair mall too. That policy is such a bunch of crap. Killed our business which was mainly selling to teens.

10. wywern209 thread starter macrumors 65832

wywern209

yeah, i know. it might have just been better to have insert ppl banned from the mall if they caused trouble.