Anyone order from Apple.com able to access Order History/Tracking page?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thesiren, Oct 7, 2011.

1. thesiren, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011

thesiren macrumors 6502a

thesiren

I placed two orders an hour or so ago on Apple.com after having my two AT&T orders declined (unbeknownst to me) by stupid Capital One's "suspicious high dollar purchase/possible fraud" protection. They declined the orders until I called to verify it was me making the purchases.

So far no email from Apple and I can't view my Order History page from the Account list on Apple.com.

Can anyone view their order history page or is it just me?

edited to add:

Just received my email confirmations!!! yipeeeeeeeeee!!

2. AdzProductions macrumors newbie

I have been on the Secure checkout page for 4 hours with no email yet.

3. metzy25 macrumors 6502a

metzy25

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_10 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E600 Safari/6533.18.5)

Is a acknowledgment email the same as confirmation email

4. Danno21 macrumors regular

Danno21

Yeah it takes a while to get the email after you've placed the order. I've been able to check the status on my order after trying on Apple's site for about 15 minutes. Getting a lot of "Oops" messages still.

Eventually called Apple and within 5 minutes (was shocked), a rep answered and changed my shipping address for me. Hurray!

5. thesiren thread starter macrumors 6502a

thesiren

Ooh, good question. :confused:::eek:

6. SnackyStacky macrumors newbie

I have a similar situation.

Bought 2 phones, had to place 2 separate orders. The first is showing as a hold in my bank account. The second isn't showing at all. I have an E-Mail "acknowledgement" for both orders. Called my bank and they flagged my account as having fraudulent activity. Had to call and clear the block.

I'm on hold for an Apple rep now, but the automatic system verified that my order is fine and I'll receive an E-Mail when the order ships.

Will let you know what they tell me.

7. sjphoto macrumors newbie

Order Status

I'm sure they are in a taking order only status and don't want to bog down the system with everyone checking order status after their purchase. If you, like me, put in an order and have an order number, your good. Just sit back and wait for delivery of your new iphone.;)

8. dabigone macrumors regular

Same problem here. I ordered this morning after being able to reserve it last night. Went all the way through to order processing. Got an email from my cc that there was a charge over my threshold right away. Apple checkout processing for 30mins till I had to go to work. Still nothing from Apple yet...:mad:

9. SnackyStacky macrumors newbie

This.

The only reason I wanted to check is because one was showing the funds being held while the other wasn't.

10. mikethebigo macrumors 68000

Just got access for the first time to the order status page. No Apple Store is down, or OOPS!, just got to see the whole order. I think things may be starting to calm down.

Also, you can change your shipping address yourself on the order status page.

11. wonderboynj macrumors member

Just curious, did you try to change the name for the shipping or only the address?

I'm on a family plan with an old roommate of mine and I pre-ordered but the default shipping address is his place. Love to be able to get it changed to ship to me at work :)

:D

12. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921