Anyone Order from JandR.com?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by byeehaaw, Mar 21, 2011.

1. byeehaaw macrumors 6502

Hey guys i was debating on whether to place my order at B&h or J&r... I was wondering if some of you could post your order date as well as ship date if it shipped. I want to see which model seems to be shipping faster than others... Any help would be great. At this point i've given up at the apple store so i wanted to see where i could get it the fastest. I know theres no science to this, but i wanted to see which models are being fulfilled. Thanks!

2. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

A few people have, myself included, but I'm fairly certain no one has obtained a ship date.

3. epgoldie macrumors newbie

ordered a white 16gb from b&h sunday morning & a white 32gb from j&r monday morning. my order from b&h is still backordered but my order from j&r shipped on thursday.

4. byeehaaw thread starter macrumors 6502

which model do you think is more in demand white 16gb or white 32gb?

5. outphase macrumors 65816

6. byeehaaw thread starter macrumors 6502

correct. i just called in and they had around 500 backordered for the 16gb white. The shortest waits were around 150 and that was for black and white 32gb wifi models.

7. outphase macrumors 65816

I'm about 95 on the 32GB black wifi list. This was around Thursday morning. J&R is upfront with its expected shipment quantity, but obviously the CSR had no idea when the shipment would arrive. I'll see it in a week to a month I guess :/