Anyone order from Scosche?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Peaugh, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Peaugh macrumors regular

Anyone else order one of Scosche's cases/bumpers for the iPhone 4? I ordered one of these as soon as I placed my order for the new phone:

http://www.scosche.com/products/sfID1/210/sfID2/212/productID/1972

I contacted the company and they said they expected to start shipping them this week, anyone gotten any shipment notice or anything from them?

2. BulletToothTony macrumors 6502

BulletToothTony

i ordered on june 20th i believe.. still no shipping email.. i'm guessing i should be receiving beginning of next week.. at least i hope so.. i've been waiting for a long freaking time.. my gf phone got dented today for lack of a case.. i'm getting pretty tired of waiting..

3. sparrky macrumors 6502a

sparrky

That's what they told me a week ago. :rolleyes: I'm tired of all these companies being dishonest about ship dates. If it's not shipped in a few days I'm cancelling my order.

4. peestandingup macrumors regular

I too think they're full of it. I mean, they havent even updated their frickin website (still says its shipping late June & we're well into July now). And its clearly a computer render they're using for the pics of this thing.

I think Im gonna cancel mine too.

5. 1stalban macrumors member

I called yesterday as well and was told that they expect the shipment to arrive to them by this week and ship out to customers "early next week". I try to give companies the benefit of the doubt on new items but agree that if it's not on its way to me by then, I'll just keep looking.

6. Peaugh thread starter macrumors regular

Ugh. The product LOOKS like it's going to be nice, and there's the possibility that the delay was in order to make sure they fit the actual product correctly unlike some of the other cases. But until that thing shows up, I live in constant fear of an accidental drop.

7. autumnsong macrumors member

autumnsong

I really want one of these too. I'm waiting to order until someone actually gets one and posts a review though. I hate not being able to see it in person before buying. At least they've updated their website to say shipping in early July. I'm also afraid of dropping my phone, and have noticed a few little scratches on the back from laying it on my desk. So now I have a microfiber cloth on my desk to lay it on. Not exactly an ideal situation. Hurry up with these cases already! I love the bumper with the purple trim.