Anyone order iPad2 Phantomskinz?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by newskin, Mar 16, 2011.

1. newskin macrumors 6502

Just received my full body matte in the mail. I was wondering though, has anyone else ordered and received theirs? I was under the assumption that there would be two sets included. The only protection the film came in was a plastic bag and the US Postal box. The box was damaged during shipment so the film is dented in also. Already emailed them but was wondering if anyone else received theirs.

2. jedolley macrumors 68000

The 2 for 1 deal only includes the following categories: Cell Phones, mp3's, Camera Screens, GPS Screens and Watches.

I haven't ordered an iPad 2 set from them yet, but last year when I ordered it for the iPad 1, they shipped it rolled up in a cardboard tube similar to what posters get shipped in and it was very well protected.

3. newskin thread starter macrumors 6502

Yep, my friend told me that's how i'd receive it also, but this time it was laid out flat inside a sealed plastic bag. Good thing i'm one of the ones waiting a few weeks to receive my ipad, hopefully it'll be enough time for them to correct this for me. Thx again jedolley.

4. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

I ordered one last night. It shipped today so I haven't received it yet. Hopefully it'll come in better shape!

5. jedolley macrumors 68000

Just shoot them an email. Their customer service person, Brianna, is really nice and has never done me wrong.

6. Apple Expert macrumors 65816

They make the best skins! I've tried them all and keep returning to phantomskinz. I use them on my iPad and iPhones. I have the iPad 2 skin, but no iPad 2 to put it on. :mad:

7. newskin thread starter macrumors 6502

Already have, they will probably tell me the same as most other companies, "send it back to us, and we'll reimburse S&H". Just hope my iPad doesn't get here before the skinz do. Ah who am I kidding!

8. jedolley macrumors 68000

Agree. I've used Zagg, BSE, Bodyguardz, and Phantomskinz and IMO PS is the best. They have the least orange peel effect and they add a clear coat to their skins (their glossy/original skins) that makes it smooth and perfect for touch screen devices. My niece got Zagg installed on her smartphone and was complaining about how tacky it felt. I showed her the PS on my phone and she wanted to know how she could get one. :p