Anyone ordered a Booq iPad 2 case?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by msesha87, Mar 25, 2011.

1. msesha87 macrumors 6502

msesha87

I ordered a Booq iPad 2 case on March 12, 2011 and my credit card was charged at checkout. I received an email stating that the case shipped on March 14th but I am yet to get a tracking number. Now the cases are saying that they are on backorder until the 25th.. which is today. I haven't heard from the company. I tried emailing them and didn't receive a reply. Has anyone experienced problems with this company because I am thinking about contacting my bank. The only protection I have is the smart cover.

Well, as of today the back order now says April 6th

http://www.booqbags.com/laptop-back...d-2-agenda/booqpad-white-berry-ipad-agenda_2#

[​IMG]

2. leenak macrumors 68020

Well looks like their customer service is monday through Friday but I would try calling them on Monday if I were you.

3. BJonson macrumors 6502a

BJonson

I have yet to receive my order or even a shipping email and I ordered on March 23rd.

4. moleskinegurl macrumors newbie

I ordered the white-berry Booqpad in early March. After the estimated ship date was pushed back again, this time to 4/12, I canceled my order. To Booq's credit, the refund was placed back in my Paypal account the same day.