Anyone ordered from i-ccessories.com?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by cub4bearin, Oct 7, 2018.

1. cub4bearin macrumors regular

2. DePaulBlueDemon macrumors regular

DePaulBlueDemon

I have not. It might be a good site and with high-quality bands. However, it looks like a generic Nike band knockoff. There are a ton of these on Amazon or ebay, and at least you will have superior buyer protection. Just my opinion.

3. tl01 macrumors 68020

I just did. My order arrives this week. I’ll let you know how it is when I get it. I bought a regular silicone band, a Milanese loop, and I guess I get a free silicone band too. ‍♀️

I have a ton of third party bands, apple bands, and another Milanese already so I can compare quality.

4. cub4bearin thread starter macrumors regular

thank You... looking to Your opinion.

5. tl01 macrumors 68020

It is supposed to arrive today. But I am having a tooth extracted with sedation...we will see if my review makes any sense!

6. tl01 macrumors 68020

Okay. I got my bands from the mail box. The Milanese loop is pretty decent. It seems a tiny bit narrower than the OEM band. The magnet is very good. It is much better than the magnet on my previously purchased band.

Their sports bands are decent. I don’t think they are worth the extra I have paid for other silicone bands on amazon. I have a few that are really good knockoffs that cost less and others that aren’t as good. They sent me a free one too. I suspect the free one is a return because it smells like men’s cologne. The orange in is from I-cessories as is the blue one (free one). The Lavender grey one on the left is from apple.

Attached Files:

7. cub4bearin thread starter macrumors regular

thank You for the informations.. I just started looking at amazon and there are many choices... I was wondering if You can post some direct links to the bands U mentioned as being pretty good knockoffs from amazon? Thanks again!

8. tl01 macrumors 68020

Let me try and find the company that sold me my yellow one...that one is the closest one I have to an apple band.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 9, 2018 ---
    Here’s the link for my favorite knock off sport band. Maybe they make the Nike ones too. I have a bunch of fake Nike ones too. I have too many bands.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07B...F8&qid=1539143655&sr=1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

9. cub4bearin thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for your replay!

I got two of these in blue and gray colors and love them.
    It’s not Apple quality but darn close to it and had few other cheap knockoffs and this one won from all of them. Really like it.

SMEECO Compatible with Apple Watch Band 42mm 44mm,Soft Breathable Silicone Strap Replacement iWatch Bands for Apple Watch Series 3, Series 2, Series 1 Sport Nike (42mm/44mm M/L) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D37CLBN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_YeFVBbCPW53WV IMG_4134.JPG IMG_4133.jpg

10. cub4bearin thread starter macrumors regular

Just got this one from amazon and lovin’ it!!!! Really well made and only $17.

IMG_4145.JPG